Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott. He is so caring, loving, and just a total stand up guy. I remind myself every day how lucky I am to have him in my life.
  • Aaron's uncanny ability to make me laugh when I shouldn't be. It is proving to work well for him.
  • Jill's morning snuggles. I love this time with her first thing in the morning. I hope it's something she will hold as a cherished memory when she's older and that it something she gets to do with her own daughter.
  • Parents who are always a phone call away and usually have the best advice (even if it's not what you want to hear).
  • Wine night with a dear friend.
  • Family cookouts.
  • All the men and women who made it possible for us to celebrate the 4th.
  • Reminders of how quickly time passes and that you need to slow down and enjoy all of the little moments.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails