Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott handling my epic meltdown the other day. Seriously, the man is a saint sometimes. 
  • Aaron appearing to be on the mend (I'm mainly writing this in hopes that it comes true).
  • Jill helping give Aaron a bath to cool him down. I'm not gonna lie, she's been driving me crazy this week, but that moment was pretty darn sweet.
  • A much needed cry to my Mom the other day. Sometimes she's the only person who gets it. 
  • My Keurig and a Starbucks that has a drive thru. I've survived on caffeine this week.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails