Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has so many great opportunities on the horizon. They are all long overdue and I'm excited to see what comes from them.
  • Aaron who, even though he's been waking up early, makes me laugh first thing in the morning with something silly.
  • Jillian who is trying her hardest to convince Mimi that she does in fact like strawberry cake. 
  • Mimi and Paw Paw who have been able to help out this week with the kiddos so I can get some serious projects out of the way.
  • My Keurig, it's how I've made it through the week. 
  • 3 years with an amazing pastor. We are sad to see him leave, but happy to see where he is going. 
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel said...

Coffee
Great friends
A wonderful husband
And twins that make me laugh every day. Even the days they exhaust me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails