Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • The time I have with Scott this week. He is incredibly busy at work and is in like 42 places at once, so it's nice to have a few hours at night together.
  • Aaron's funny comments after school.
  • Jill's excitement to go to school. She is so excited that she even lets me do fun things with her hair. 
  • A great first week of preschool!
  • A new opportunity. I'm going back to work after being home with the kiddos for the past 4+ years. I took a position at the Communications school of a local university and cannot wait to settle in and actually put my degree to work!
  • Super supportive family and friends.
  • 3 hours of silence every day this week (plus the hour that they sleep after they get home). You would be amazed how much work can get done in that time frame without any little ones asking you questions.
  • Being able to be with the kiddos their first week of school. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails