Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has totally stepped up to the plate since I went back to work. I came home last night and the kiddos were bathed, already had dinner, and the dishes were done. Oh, and he had a load of laundry in the washer. I KNOW! 
  • Aaron who is just the sweetest little boy on the face of the Earth. He has been so good at school and is an awesome big brother!
  • Jillian who has turned into the little mother in the morning. She goes down the checklist with Scott in the morning and makes sure that he is getting everything done. She is definitely my daughter. 
  • A great first week at my new job! It's so nice to be back among adults and have actual adult conversations again.
  • A situation that could have been devastating not being bad at all. 
  • A holiday weekend with the family!
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails