Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott being Mr. Mom right now. I know it was a big adjustment having me go back to work and he's totally taken control on the home front.
  • Aaron singing the phonics song to me all weekend. I'm so glad I have someone to teach me phonics.
  • Jillian asking that we say prayers before dinner. Warms my heart people, warms my heart.
  • A holiday weekend, 'twas amazing.
  • A great adjustment back into work. I'm loving what I do and who I am working with.
  • Friends on DVD, seriously we could watch this show beginning to end forever. 
  • A Dunkin' Donuts on the way to work, and that Pumpkin Spice is back. Hollar!
  • Tay Tay and Lorren's visit coming up! I cannot wait to see them!
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails