Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott officially getting his promotion. It was a long time coming and I could not be happier for him! It's much deserved!
  • Aaron who attacks me with a "tickle bug" every morning.
  • Jillian who still gives me a morning snuggle.
  • Amazing family.
  • The groove finally hitting and things officially running smoothly over here.
  • Salted Caramel Mocha's at Starbucks. They are even more delicious than Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
  • My honey who got me flowers, just because. They were beautiful purple mums. 
  • A great weekend at the CFL BlogCon. I met and networked with so many great people! 
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails