Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has made the last month almost seamless. I'm really lucky to have a husband that will step right up to the plate, no complaints.
  • Aaron singing Harry Belafonte's "Jump in the Line", even if it did get old after a while and even if he did sing it in church.
  • Jillian and her sweet morning snuggles and the pure excitement she has when I come home. 
  • Family that you can call no matter what and just talk.
  • Parents who have been married 50 years. They had a special anniversary mass this weekend with the archdiocese and I wish I could have been there.
  • Pumpkin everything. The fact that I am not orange yet from all of the pumpkin things I have consumed shocks me. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails