Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott letting me have a girls weekend (essentially) with Women of Faith. He had the kids all day Friday and Saturday and didn't complain once. He even did some cleaning around the house. Yup, I'm a lucky girl!
  • Aaron, who reminds me every morning what day it is. Sometimes I do need that reminder.
  • Jillian, who is my biggest cheerleader when it comes to running. Nothing means more than a high five from a four year old after you finish a run.
  • Our family.
  • A weekend at Women of Faith with someone I never expected to go with. There were so many take aways that day and I'm glad I was able to attend.
  • A successful event on Friday.
  • Having a chance to hang out with Bob and Vanessa while they were in town. 
  • Cupcake Tuesdays.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails