Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Christmas Reflection

Christmas time is my favorite time of year. I love the songs, the food, the traditions and the excitement my kids have.

Like many of us, I have a favorite Christmas carol, O Come All Ye Faithful. Now, I don't know why this is my favorite, is it because it's just a wonderful Christmas song, or maybe it's because it is the song that Mrs. Brady was singing when Mr. Brady came out of the mine that he was trapped in during the made for TV special, A Very Brady Christmas?



The jury is still out, it's a tough call.

It could also be the lyrics which, to me, give us the true meaning of Christmas and really drives the message home. 

Either way, with the tough week that it has been and the uncertainty in the world right now, I think O Come All Ye Faithful is a great song to get us through it all and prepare us for Christmas. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails