Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

Yes, I know it's almost a week since Christmas and I am just now posting about it.

Jill was the first up at 5:30...oh 5:30. Aaron woke up after 6:00 and the only reason it was not earlier is because Scott and I would not let Jill wake him up. 

As always, the kiddos made out like total bandits. Jill is stocked on Barbies and her favorite, Doc McStuffins. Aaron has his Avengers and trains. Scott gave me a new charm for my Pandora bracelet and he was given a deep sea fishing trip. 'Twas an awesome Christmas if I do say so myself. 


We had everyone over for dinner, which was super delicious. MOM and Dad brought down this amazing ham that was to die for. Then we loaded up on desserts, which I always go overboard on. 


I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails