Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who is my biggest cheerleader. He keeps all of my running times and always asks how my runs go, even if it's just a couple miles during the week. It seems so simple, but it means so much. Love you!
  • Aaron who forces me to be creative on the fly. 
  • Jillian who still gives me eskimo kisses.
  • My parents coming to town! It's better than Santa, seriously.
  • Cupcake Tuesday's and for Debbie and Leann saving the tradition.
  • My running buddy Michelle. I'm so glad we are doing this together and cannot wait to kick this half marathon's butt!
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails