Thursday, January 31, 2013

BlogHer Book Club: Here I Go Again

I was able to read the latest Jen Lancaster novel, Here I Go Again, as a part of the BlogHer Book Club. This was my first Jen Lancaster novel and I have to say I'm hooked.



Seriously, within the first few pages I could tell you who every person mentioned was in my high school. Every high school had a Lissy Ryder, you know, the super popular cheerleader that dated the star football player and made your life a living hell? Yup, her.

I really enjoyed this novel, it took me back to all of the John Hughes films of the '80's and it managed to put in a dash of Mean Girls. The entire novel begged the question, if you had the chance to go back and change your high school years, would you? And, I agree with Lissy, I would have totally invented Facebook.

Join in the discussions on BlogHer every week!



This is a paid review for BlogHer Book Club but the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails