Friday, February 15, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday - The Friday Edition


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who not only is a pretty awesome guy, but who still buys me the most thoughtful things. Maybe to the outside eye it doesn't look special, but to me it means the world.
  • Aaron, my little man, who always gives me the biggest hugs and kisses. If you want to feel loved, go to Aaron.
  • Jillian who had such pure excitement for Valentine's Day. I have never seen her this excited, I think she was more excited about this than the cruise in all honesty. 
  • Family that is amazingly supportive.
  • Having an amazing team in my one person cube that has now become a three person cube. Without Leann and Chelsie I may have gone off the total deep end with this conference.
  • Faculty that stocked our office with chocolate on Valentine's Day.
  • What I'm hoping is a relaxing weekend (I so need it, can you tell by the lack of posting?) that will kick off with my last long run before the half!
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails