Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has been awesome this past week while I'm putting in insane hours at work.
  • Aaron who asks for cuddle time every night. It's the best part of my night.
  • Jillian who insists on hugs and kisses before I walk out the door every morning.
  • A weekend with my sister, niece and friend running through Disney. I cannot wait! 
  • Friendships that were worth the wait. 
  • 2 of the most amazing girls on my team who ensure my sanity, or insanity, depending on the day.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails