This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who always manages to surprise me and who was the rock I needed to lean on this weekend.
- Aaron who never ceases to make me chuckle, especially when I shouldn't.
- Jillian who is my mini me in every way.
- A bittersweet weekend with immediate and extended family. I loved seeing everyone, but wish it was under different circumstances.
- Having lunch with my parents pastor while sipping wine and not having lightning strike me down.
- A beautiful service to remember Grandma.
- My family from NSC. I cannot even begin to put into words how much it meant to have flowers at the church from them and a mass card sent from them to my parents. We truly are a little family and I'm so happy to be part of the fun in the dysfunctional family that we are.
- My running buddy :)
What are you thankful for this week?