Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who always manages to surprise me and who was the rock I needed to lean on this weekend.
  • Aaron who never ceases to make me chuckle, especially when I shouldn't.
  • Jillian who is my mini me in every way.
  • A bittersweet weekend with immediate and extended family. I loved seeing everyone, but wish it was under different circumstances.
  • Having lunch with my parents pastor while sipping wine and not having lightning strike me down.
  • A beautiful service to remember Grandma. 
  • My family from NSC. I cannot even begin to put into words how much it meant to have flowers at the church from them and a mass card sent from them to my parents. We truly are a little family and I'm so happy to be part of the fun in the dysfunctional family that we are. 
  • My running buddy :)
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails