Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and all that he does. Also, that he gives me a head start every night so I can fall asleep before he starts snoring.
  • Aaron who always requests a snuggle before bed and is the first to give me a hug and kiss when I get home. 
  • Jillian who is definitely my little lady. Her photos this week have made me laugh so hard.
  • Family that is super supportive and just all around fantastic.
  • My ladies in 238E. Seriously, I have to brag for a moment. They are both so fantastic and I secretly want to have them flunked out of all of their classes so I can keep them another semester (or two). 
  • The return of the Nurses Ball on General Hospital. No, really.
  • Bagels on Monday, cupcakes on Tuesday, ice cream cake on Wednesday and clearly a much needed run coming up on Saturday. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails