This week I am thankful for:
- Scott and all that he does. Also, that he gives me a head start every night so I can fall asleep before he starts snoring.
- Aaron who always requests a snuggle before bed and is the first to give me a hug and kiss when I get home.
- Jillian who is definitely my little lady. Her photos this week have made me laugh so hard.
- Family that is super supportive and just all around fantastic.
- Finally finding out what the stupid light switch does.
- My ladies in 238E. Seriously, I have to brag for a moment. They are both so fantastic and I secretly want to have them flunked out of all of their classes so I can keep them another semester (or two).
- The return of the Nurses Ball on General Hospital. No, really.
- Bagels on Monday, cupcakes on Tuesday, ice cream cake on Wednesday and clearly a much needed run coming up on Saturday.
What are you thankful for this week?