Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has been with me for 8 1/2 years.  I am thankful for that every single day.
  • Aaron who knows just when to give his Mommy a cuddle, especially when she is not feeling well.
  • Jillian who now "reads" me stories at bedtime. 
  • Family who is always there when we need them.
  • Antibiotics that clear up the double ear and sinus infections that I am rocking right now.
  • Laughs in 238E that get other people in the office laughing too. 
  • Everything that I have. I was reminded the other day just how truly blessed I am. Sometimes it takes a total stranger to remind you of something so obvious.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails