Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • 7 years of marriage with Scott. Monday will be our 7th anniversary. I truly cannot believe it has been that long, it honestly seems like yesterday. I love you more than you know!
  • Aaron's morning chats, nightly yoga and all around cuddles.
  • Jillian's morning chats and off key singing.
  • Family, especially their love and support.
  • The ability to go see Paul McCartney. It was amazing and an experience I will not forget.
  • Leann only needing 3 stitches from the incident last Friday. It could have been so much worse and she's incredibly lucky.
  • Silly cards from my sister that can make me truly laugh out loud.
  • Holiday weekends.
  • European chocolate.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails