Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has been my amazing husband for the past 7 years.
  • Aaron who is beyond sweet, even if he has a bad day here and there.
  • Jillian who is my big helper. I love my time with her.
  • Family all around us.
  • A weekend away with friends. It was such a great and relaxing weekend. 
  • Hearing my first "ay" from Leann. It took almost a year, but it happened!
  • The Real Husbands of Hollywood and for my sister who introduced me to it.
  • Veranda Blonde Roast from Starbucks. It's the best.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails