Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who knows me so well and grabbed me a slice of cheesecake and Reese's peanut butter cups because he knew I was having a rough day.
  • Aaron who asks me if we can snuggle when I get home from work. I love that he still asks this and will definitely be cherishing all of those moments.
  • Jillian who is my little girly that loves shopping in Sephora with me. 
  • Our family all around us!
  • An amazing year in VPK. I cannot believe they are already done with their first year of school. Thank you to their teachers for teaching them everything that they have.
  • Text messages with Leann that revolve around Candy Crush, wine and The Real Husbands of Hollywood.
  • Starting my journey with Thirty-One. With all of the races I've started running this will definitely bring in some extra money for me to run more races throughout the year.
  • My three runs during the week. I love this time to myself (two of the three times) and the weekend run with Michelle (sans squirrels).
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails