This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who knows me so well and grabbed me a slice of cheesecake and Reese's peanut butter cups because he knew I was having a rough day.
- Aaron who asks me if we can snuggle when I get home from work. I love that he still asks this and will definitely be cherishing all of those moments.
- Jillian who is my little girly that loves shopping in Sephora with me.
- Our family all around us!
- An amazing year in VPK. I cannot believe they are already done with their first year of school. Thank you to their teachers for teaching them everything that they have.
- Text messages with Leann that revolve around Candy Crush, wine and The Real Husbands of Hollywood.
- Starting my journey with Thirty-One. With all of the races I've started running this will definitely bring in some extra money for me to run more races throughout the year.
- My three runs during the week. I love this time to myself (two of the three times) and the weekend run with Michelle (sans squirrels).
What are you thankful for this week?