This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who always makes me laugh, even if it's just over something small and silly.
- Aaron who always requests a cuddle. I have to cherish these moments before he is too big.
- Jillian who still wants me to cuddle her when she's sick and I oblige, even if that means I catch what she had.
- Family that always make you laugh.
- The joy that is the "knowing look" in 238E and the immediate text message that follows.
- Setting records with Thirty-One. It's been one month and I'm pretty pleased.
- Today and all of the men and women that have made today possible. Thank you to all our service men and women who continue to keep us safe.
What are you thankful for this week?