Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who always makes me laugh, even if it's just over something small and silly.
  • Aaron who always requests a cuddle. I have to cherish these moments before he is too big.
  • Jillian who still wants me to cuddle her when she's sick and I oblige, even if that means I catch what she had.
  • Family that always make you laugh.
  • The joy that is the "knowing look" in 238E and the immediate text message that follows.
  • Setting records with Thirty-One. It's been one month and I'm pretty pleased.
  • Today and all of the men and women that have made today possible. Thank you to all our service men and women who continue to keep us safe. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails