Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott, who puts on a brave face even though I can tell he is shaken by my recent flare ups. In the 10 years I have known him these past few months have been the most I have ever had.
  • Aaron, who knows just when I need a snuggle and is the first to say "I love you".
  • Jillian, who is 100% my daughter. While I am not a huge fan of her stubbornness right now, I hope it stays with her when she's older. It's not always a bad thing.
  • Family that are always a phone call away.
  • My jar of Skittles, it saves the day sometimes.
  • Long weekends, you just need them sometimes.
  • Long runs with Michelle.
  • Texts from Leann that make me laugh out loud.
  • This:

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails