This week I am thankful for:
- Scott, who puts on a brave face even though I can tell he is shaken by my recent flare ups. In the 10 years I have known him these past few months have been the most I have ever had.
- Aaron, who knows just when I need a snuggle and is the first to say "I love you".
- Jillian, who is 100% my daughter. While I am not a huge fan of her stubbornness right now, I hope it stays with her when she's older. It's not always a bad thing.
- Family that are always a phone call away.
- My jar of Skittles, it saves the day sometimes.
- Long weekends, you just need them sometimes.
- Long runs with Michelle.
- Texts from Leann that make me laugh out loud.
What are you thankful for this week?