Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott handling both doctors appointments for the "diseases" that we had while I Lysoled every inch of our house.
  • Aaron who is such a trooper.
  • Jillian who has smiled the entire time her eye has been swollen.
  • Family that is really supportive.
  • Halloween and all of the people that hand out Butterfingers, Kit Kats and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I love you. 
  • Texts with Leann throughout the day. 
  • The cooler weather, it's wonderful for running.
  • A running buddy that makes me laugh to the point that I have to stop running.
  • Having the ability to make someones day.
  • Butterfingers. I know I already mentioned them, but they're really delicious.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails