This week I am thankful for:
- Scott handling both doctors appointments for the "diseases" that we had while I Lysoled every inch of our house.
- Aaron who is such a trooper.
- Jillian who has smiled the entire time her eye has been swollen.
- Family that is really supportive.
- Halloween and all of the people that hand out Butterfingers, Kit Kats and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I love you.
- Texts with Leann throughout the day.
- The cooler weather, it's wonderful for running.
- A running buddy that makes me laugh to the point that I have to stop running.
- Having the ability to make someones day.
- Butterfingers. I know I already mentioned them, but they're really delicious.
What are you thankful for this week?