Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who is amazing me with his determination and dedication. He hit a HUGE milestone this week and I just could not be happier for him!
  • Aaron who will sit and do yoga with me and muffle his laughter.
  • Jillian who will snuggle up and be the sweetest little girl.
  • Family all around us.
  • A great 5K this past weekend with a great running buddy. 
  • Laughing to the point of tears in the office on an almost daily basis.
  • A friend that knows when you need to have a meeting out of the office and that said meeting will require a cider...or two.
  • Harpists that have Journey and Pink Floyd in their repertoire. 
  • Holiday weekends.
  • The following photo and knowing that it will make Michelle laugh when I send it to her, which in turn makes me giggle:

    What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails