Sunday, February 2, 2014

The 100th Day of School

One of the things I love about the kiddos school is that they do a lot of fun themed days. Friday was the 100th day of school, so all of the kindergartners dressed up as if they were 100 years old. I mean really, is there anything better than seeing a group of 5-6 year olds dressed like little old men and ladies? No, I don't think there is.


Jillian managed to look more like Audrey Hepburn instead of a granny, but it works. Aaron didn't think he looked like an old man because they don't wear shirts like he was wearing. I asked if Dzia Dzio had a shirt like his and he said, "Yeah..." I think that solved the problem. 


I may be biased, but I think my kiddos are the cutest 100 year olds on the planet. Besides, who else can pull off sassy granny? 








2 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I saw the pics on FB, but I didn't know the "100 years old" story behind it. Love it! Aaron definitely cracks me up in those glasses! ;)

twinsaneasylum said...

I like that idea-much better than the 'find 100 items and put them on a tshirt"! Your kiddos look adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails