Sunday, August 17, 2014

Celebrating Running with Some Fireworks

It's the last weekend before school starts. Um, didn't summer just start? Didn't we just go to graduation? I'm pretty sure we did...

Anyway...We made the most of our last weekend. Scott and I started it with the Celebration of Running 5k through downtown Orlando. It was a course neither of us had run before and it was a ton of fun. I hung with Scott the whole time and told him we were crossing together. Scott said I pushed him at the end, and I was happy to do it!


How cute are we?! And how cute are those medals?!

After the race (and after the rain let up) we all went to EPCOT to just enjoy the afternoon. 


We went on a few rides, had some dinner, some dessert and settled in to watch the fireworks. We usually are not in the parks late enough for the fireworks, so it was definitely a treat for the kiddos. I'm not going to lie, Scott and I both needed coffee to make it through. 

Today we all slept in well past our normal wake up times and then just hung out for the rest of the day.

I'm not even ready for tomorrow. I cannot believe my babies are going to be in first grade. Where has the time gone?!

Wishing all of you a happy first week (or maybe it's your second, or you're lucky and haven't gone back yet) of school!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails