Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...

  • Scott and all that he does to support us. He's had a crazy couple of weeks with work and still makes all the games and makes time for us girls, too.
  • Aaron and the notes that he writes me. This kid absolutely melts my heart.
  • Jillian, who even though she's really trying my patience this week, can be the sweetest little girl on the planet. 
  • Family all around us.
  • Peanut butter.
  • Friends who are pretty much family. I love when we can spend time with Bob, Vanessa and Baby J!
  • An end to pollen season (if I say it enough will it happen?)
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails