Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...

  • 9 years with Scott. I cannot believe how fast these years have gone and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us!
  • Aaron who did amazing this year in school.
  • Jillian who also did amazing this year in school.
  • Family around us who have supported us through everything.
  • A kids free day with my hubby. I cannot wait! 
  • The fact that I can still fit in my wedding dress and that my friend Brian challenged me to try it on.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails