Monday, August 3, 2015

Mother/Daughter and Father/Son Days

I cannot believe the summer is almost over and the kiddos will be going back to school. We have had a jam packed summer, too. 

Last weekend we had father/son and mother/daughter day. Scott and Aaron headed out to go fishing with his friend and the miss and I went for her first pedicure.

Jill was a little apprehensive to sit in the chair, but once she was in, she was set. 


She was excited about picking out her polish (purple sparkles, naturally) and giggled the entire time they were scrubbing his feet. They even painted her fingernails while she was waiting for me to finish up. I think I may have created a monster, she has already asked if we can go again.


After our pedicures, we went home, popped some popcorn and watched a chick flick (Ever After). Then we met up with Mimi and PawPaw for dinner. It was a pretty awesome girls day.

As I mentioned, the boys went fishing. Aaron has been asking to go fishing for a long time now and Scott's friend invited them out for a day on the lake. 


Look at that face! He caught 6 fish and had the best time. The boys also went to dinner and he still had a smile on his face when he came home.

I love these one-on-one days with the kiddos and cannot wait for more to come!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails