This week I am thankful for...
- Scott who held down the fort while I worked all weekend.
- Aaron's AMAZING catch at the game last night. He was catching and caught a foul.
- Jillian and her love of Isabelle (the American Girl). Her love has made her want to read the books without being prompted.
- Family all around us.
- An amazing group of friends and family that have helped us with our fundraising goal for Alzheimer's research. On October 19 my sister, nieces and I launched a page with ALZ Stars to raise $7,800 for Alzheimer's research in honor of my Dad.
- An awesome group of parents and kids that we have come to know through activities and school. The kiddos have some awesome people around them.
- A boss who makes caramels and brings them in. Also, a boss that does not judge you when you eat close to your body weight in said caramels.
What are you thankful for this week?