Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...

  • Scott. With my family in town for Thanksgiving and my Dad's Alzheimer's, he was amazing. I cannot even put into words how wonderful he was these last few weeks.
  • Aaron and the memories he made these last few weeks.
  • Jillian and the memories she made these last few weeks.
  • Having a house full of family.
  • My Mom. I have always appreciated her, but after the recent visit my appreciation has grown.
  • This trip with my Dad.
More coming from our visit this weekend. What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails