Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...

  • Scott who was my biggest cheerleader during this entire marathon training process. I had plenty of doubt going into this, but he constantly cheered me on and told me I could crush it. He had chocolate milks and bags of ice waiting for me after long runs and never said no to helping me foam roll my tired muscles. You are the best, babe! 
  • Aaron, who even during challenging times, is the sweetest kid I know.
  • Jillian and her determination.
  • Family all around us.
  • Bednarek girl weekends.
  • My running buddy who talked me into this race and was the reason I forced myself to get up so early on Saturday mornings. 
  • Everyone's support during the marathon. The posts, the texts, the words of encouragement truly me the world to me. 
  • My winning cocktail of detox baths, oil diffusers, cough drops and hot tea that seem to be tackling the crap that I caught over the weekend.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails