Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...
  •  Scott who worked all weekend (insane hours by the way) and still went out to celebrate with all of us crazy girls. 
  • Aaron who gave me the biggest hug when he saw me on Sunday.
  • Jillian who said she can't wait to run the races with us girls.
  • Family all around us.
  • Princess weekend with my two nieces and my sister (more to come, I promise!)
  • An upcoming weekend with my brother.
  • The magic combo of Zyrtec and Mucinex that combats the pollen epidemic down here. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails