Friday, April 8, 2016

It's Time to Play Catch Up

I have been really bad about updating with what we have been up to, so here is a quick run down of what has been happening the past few months...

The flu hit our house...

Jill was the only one who was hit with the flu and she was down for an entire week. The poor kiddo was miserable. 

My nephew Avery came to town to play baseball. Aaron and I were able to catch a double header.


Aaron loved being at the field all day and meeting some of the other players, but obviously Avery is his favorite. 



Speaking of baseball, that started up too.


We also lost a couple of teeth...


We raced our pinewood derby cars...


We made our first diorama (YAY!)


We ran a 5k by the lake as a family...


Scott was called every name under the sun while umpiring and these signs were put up as a result...


I made cheesecake for the first time...


My honey and I also visited an amazing wine bar for a fun night out...


We went on some fun family adventures including a bowling day...


But most of all we are having fun...



Now that we are caught up, I will try to be better about posting. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails