Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

I know it has been a month since my last post, but more are coming, I promise!

This week I am thankful for...

  • Being able to see Scott in 21 days! His time in Shanghai has been great, but we are very much ready to have him home.
  • Aaron who is having the time of his life at camp.
  • Jillian who amazes me daily.
  • My parents who are spending a few weeks with me to help hold down the fort. If they were not here I'm not sure camp would have happened for either kiddo this summer.
  • Family all around us.
  • Texts with my sister that end with the phrase "I'm going to smack you."
  • Happy mail from my niece.
  • Coffee...lots of coffee.
  • A community that bands together and doesn't divide. 
  • My running buddy.
  • Daycare at the gym.
  • Trainers that call you out when you slack.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails