Saturday, October 25, 2008

Orlando Walk for Autism among other things

Let me start by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! It seems like everyone's birthday is this month, doesn't it? Ok, back on topic...so Lani, April and I have decided to do the Orlando Walk for Autism which is being held November 15th at Disney's Wide World of Sports. It's a great cause, it honestly is and I have learned so much more about autism since signing up. All the proceeds from the walk go towards research since there is no cure. If you want to check out their website and our team you can go to http://www.walknowforautism.org/orlando/personal/amnethero If you are in the area and want to join us in the walk you can register on our team page (Moms of multiples, obviously!) and of course on either page you can make a donation which would be greatly appreciated (and is tax deductible!).
The past few days have been pretty crazy over here. Scott had an event at work last night so Aunt Staci ;) came over to keep me and the babies company. I think Scott finally got in the door around 4 am, so it was great having Staci there to help me get the day started! Needless to say today was a lazy day with a whole lot of college football (GO NOLES!) and I think tomorrow may be the same way. Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails