Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lazy weekend






Today was going to be a lazy day, but then I remembered I still have to do the christening invitations (not that I've started mind you). I have all the stuff to do it, it's just a matter of sitting down and actually starting, the goal is to have them done and in the mail by Halloween! Other than that it was a lazy day, we met up with Scott's parents for dinner tonight which is always a good time. I got to use their Floppy seats in the highchairs and I have to say they are worth it, honestly, especially since Aaron and Jill are in their chewing phase.
In walking news....Lani, April and I are planning on starting our "training" to get ready for the Autism walk on the 15th. We're going to try and go to a baby boot camp on Wednesday to learn some stroller workouts to do and then we're probably just going to continue doing whatever they teach us while on our walks in Celebration.
The photos I put up are just random ones from the weekend, enjoy and hope all is well!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails