Saturday, October 18, 2008

Teething...evil evil evil!

So this teething thing is out of control! Aaron isn't so bad, I mean he has his moments, don't get me wrong, but for the most part he is pretty chill about the whole thing and doesn't really fuss about it. Now Jill....we are in our screaming phase with the teething, and it's not like it happens all day, just at bedtime. For example, last night, I was able to get her settled and asleep by 8pm, I was amazed, I even did a little dance I was that excited! But then a half hour later she woke up and started that blood curling scream (my neighbors must think we beat her or something) and it took us over an hour to get her back down. I just don't know what else to do, the baby orajel works, but it takes like 15-30 minutes before she finally calms down, and I don't want to give it to her before she starts screaming because I don't want her to build up some kind of tolerance to it. I'm really just hoping these teeth, or even just one, pops through so she can get some relief. Keep your fingers (and toes if you can) crossed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails