Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!




I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween last night! We laid pretty low for the day, and Aaron was already asleep when the trick or treaters were coming around. Jill looked at all of them like they were crazy, it was cute!
Today has already been a busy day, we went to Party Flavors to get a cake for the christening. Ah, nothing like eating cake at 10am! I think the cake is really going to turn out cute. Richard who is doing it is going to replicate both of the dresses on the cake down to the very last detail. I'm excited, plus I found out they come highly recommend by Duff Goldman from Charm City Cakes (Ace of Cakes on Food Network). I can't wait to see it in person!!!
Tonight is date night for Scott and I, we're going to Maggiano's for dinner. I can't wait, I've been craving mussels lately, so it should be yummy!
Hope everyone has an awesome day!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails