Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting back to normal or some form of...


Things are finally starting to get back to normal around here, it's really nice! The kids are definitely glad to be home and were pretty excited to see all their toys. Jill is almost full on crawling, she's doing this cross between an army crawl and a regular crawl, it's pretty funny to watch! She's getting faster too which I was not ready for. Aaron is content just sitting on his butt and bouncing. He's so cute though because now if you say "bounce" he does it and laughs the whole time, he thinks it's the greatest thing ever! Aaron's two bottom teeth are pretty much all the way in and he still hasn't fully grasped that. He has bitten his fingers a few times. Jill's gums are pretty swollen so I'm hoping teeth pop through soon. I bought them trainer sippy cups yesterday so I think we're going to try and start that. They are the same brand that makes their bottles (Avent) so I don't think it will be a problem. They've been holding their own bottles when we feed them, not the entire time but a good chunk of the time. I think they're ready for it, but we'll see.
We're going to Celebration tonight with Lani and April and all the kids to see the lights and fake snow. That's the kind of snow I really like, the fake kind! That's all over here, hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails