Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!



We went to downtown Celebration last night to watch the fake snow and look at all the lights. We met up with Lani and family as well as April and family. It was funny all of the husbands were there too, that was a first! I think the kids really enjoyed it, well if you look at the photo Jill doesn't look thrilled, but that was the end of the night! We ran into a few people we knew, Tracy, her boyfriend Lee and her son Chase, as well as Bobbie and her daughter Haylee. Naturally we got a ton of dumb questions, and I have to say the best part is watching all the Dad's reactions! I had a lady say to me, "I didn't know they could have different color eyes?!" Scott about lost it! We also got to see April's son Hendrix run around, and honestly it is the cutest thing ever!!!
We ended up having a late night last night. For some reason neither Aaron or Jillian wanted to go to bed and didn't until almost 11! So yeah, I'm dragging a little today. It's amazing that no matter what time they go down once 7 am rolls around they pop right up! Well my coffee is ready, hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails