Friday, December 26, 2008

Our first Christmas!







Well I hope everyone had a truly merry and blessed Christmas! I know we definitely did! Last year at this time I could barely imagine what this year would have been like! We had two really awesome days. Christmas Eve we went by my in laws and I made dinner (and it was super yummy, not to brag). We all went to Church afterwards and the kids did amazing especially considering that it was past bedtime and we were there an hour early to ensure a seat. The kids got to open one present on Christmas Eve and then went to bed. We did Christmas morning at our home and then went to my in laws for the rest of the day. It was good southern eating minus the collared greens (thankfully). The kids made out like bandits and I really want a volume control on the play room. I think every toy they got makes some kind of noise! After all the presents Scott and I just looked at each other and thought that maybe that addition to the back of the house wouldn't be such a bad idea after all! But like I said before I truly hope your Christmas was joyful and blessed, I know ours was. We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails