Friday, December 26, 2008

Playdates and a.......snake?









So let me start with the last two photos...I came home from our playdate today to find a 3 1/2 foot snake in between the screen and window. OH MY GOD! Scott has been trying to figure out how to get rid of it pretty much all day. We called animal control, they only get them if they are in the house (Um technically it is!), and fishing and game has the day off apparently and will only come if it's an emergency (Um, there's a snake kinda sorta maybe in my house, I think that qualifies!). So needless to say the snake is still there, maybe I'll have to name him/her or something? But in other news, we had a playdate today with the Lyons and Adams. It was nice to all get together and just hang out. We figured out it's been about a month and a half since we did that since all the kids had been sick. Jill is starting to get jealous though of other kids being around me, I'm hoping this is a short term thing. When we got home Scott had the exersaucer together for the kids. Aaron still likes the jumper better, but he was pretty tired when he tried the exersaucer. Tomorrow they are spending the day with their Mimi and PawPaw while Scott and I go to the FSU vs Wisconsin Bowl game. I'm super pumped! Scott's friend Harley is coming with us too, so it'll be good times! That's it over here, hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

Triplets07 said...

Umm... I'm glad it's you and not me with that snake:) We had a great time today!!! Have fun tomorrow.

Lani said...

Yuck, is it gone yet??
That picture of Jill with the measuring cup is funny, it kinda looks like she's smoking a pipe:)
Thanks for coming! We had fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails