Sunday, December 7, 2008

Is the list getting longer?

I really think it is...I'm not going to lie, my house looks like a hurricane came through followed by a tornado and some other natural disaster. I've got a pile of stuff to be mailed to Chicago, still not totally sure what's going in there...hmmm... A pile of Christmas decorations that I'm trying to get up before we go (cute, I know) and then a good mix of other crap that has accumulated around the house. I did manage to wrap our presents though, and do a couple loads of laundry, which by the way it seems like I haven't done laundry in five years or something. Who knew I had so many clothes???
Yesterday Lani, April and I went to Clermont's Christmas Parade/arts and craft fair...yeah that's all that really needs to be said. Ha ha...oooh Clermont....we had fun though and definitely got a workout, I think the entire town is built on a giant hill. It was good to see the girls and all the kids, it's be a while. Of course we got a whole bunch of dumb questions, but our photo was taken for Active Lake Magazine (I know sounds fake right?). I think the guy just really wanted the photo of the triplets but took a photo of Aaron and Jill to be polite.
Ok, well I guess I should do something productive...or continue watching Old School...hmmm tough call. Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails