Tuesday, January 6, 2009

8 months and one day later...

It's so hard to believe that my babies are 8 months and one day old. Where has the time gone? No seriously! Scott and I were talking about it the other night and all I kept saying was "But we just brought them home!". Of course he likes to tease me and remind me that they will be turning (sigh) one in four months, but I think deep down he's having the same gut check, you know what I mean? I just can't get over how the time just flies by. People always tell you that and remind you to take photos and video so you have those memories, and I think I totally understand it now. Well I hope my memory card has enough space for the next 3 months, 4 weeks and 1 day (not that I'm counting or anything). Hope ya'll are having a good day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails