Sunday, January 11, 2009

Farmers Market



Scott and I took the kids to the farmers market in Celebration today. It wasn't a huge market, but it was pretty neat. We got a ton of super fresh vegetables and some fruit. I think we're going to try and go weekly. The veggies/fruit are way cheaper at the farmers market than at the grocery store and seem to be better quality. One of the stands is also truly organic which is awesome since we are really trying to do the organic thing. We went for a walk after around the lake after we did our shopping. The weather is just amazing right now, I love this time of year in Florida.
Jill pulled herself up into a standing position today (YIKES). She is so ready to just go and move. Aaron is getting there with learning to crawl, I'm not overly concerned, I think it's just his personality. We really don't have too much planned for the week, or at least nothing I can remember right now. Happy Belated Birthday to Scott's niece Kaitlyn! And Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Karyn! Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails