Saturday, January 17, 2009

No crying zone




It was Florida cold yesterday. I found that I can't say it was just cold anymore because I'm reminded that it's -525 or whatever it is in Chicago :) We pretty much just hung out around the house, and I'm kind of glad we did. For some reason or another the morning was just rough. Both kids were really fussy, and even after a morning nap were still fussy. Thank God for Baby Einstein though, that holds their attention long enough for me to eat and do whatever else I need to do. They really like the Baby's First Sounds, and I've noticed them mimicking it, so yay!
I think today is going to be pretty low key, I have no idea. All I know is that tonight I am going to be a baking machine! Tomorrow we have a welcoming party for our new pastor, so the ladies of the parish were asked to bake. FYI baking is my favorite thing to do. I am the queen of the mix master, so anytime I get to use it, watch out!
That's pretty much it around here, hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Nicole O'Dell said...

I'm with you about Baby Einstein! Who knew!?!?!

And it IS -525 degrees! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails