Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baby! Baby!! BABY!!!

That bottle just wore her out
Aaron having a snack
My daughter, the bully...
What a handsome smile!
Scott doing some serious cooking at Melting Pot
I lost my food :(
Valentine's Day 2009 :)

So last night was awesome. Scott and I went to one of our favorite places, The Melting Pot, for dinner. I HIGHLY recommend their Pomegranate Cosmo, it's like drinking Kool-Aid, plus it has pomegranate juice, so it's full of antioxidants. The menu was preset for the night, but it had pretty much what we would have ordered anyway. But let me tell you about the table behind us! OH MY GOSH! So I didn't see who they were on the way in, could have cared less, but then she started talking (I think she was on glass of wine number 4 by this point). "Baby, baby, baby, baby, BABY, baby etc..." "Here baby try this. No eat it this way, baby baby baby". Then my darling husband reminded me that it's a good thing they didn't have our table, because nobody puts baby in the corner. He almost had cobb salad all over him, I couldn't stop laughing. But wino aside, it was a great evening. Thanks again to Mimi and PawPaw for sitting for us!
Now onto the kids... We tried some new snacks yesterday, they had the yogurt melts and little crunchers from Gerber. Aaron could care less about anything that crunches, but he sure liked those yogurt melts! I think it may have something to do with his top tooth coming in. I also had them eat their own bottles without Scott or I holding it. Jill did really really well, Aaron, again could have cared less. They are also getting better about cruising around the playard, please don't mention the "w" word though, I'm not ready for that.
Well we are off to the farmers market today and then who knows what. Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails