Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our day at Epcot

At Epcot
In Germany at lunch
Scott and Aaron watching the musician
Jill was really into the music
Me, Jill and Princess Aurora
Mom, Me and Dad in France
My Dad LOVES eclairs, just don't tell his cardiologist!
Jill was thirsty

We spent the day at Epcot with my parents. We had lunch in Germany and I was surprised how much fun the kids had there. The restaurant is set up like Oktoberfest and they have a band that plays a bunch of polka music, Jill was bouncing in her seat, it was adorable! At one point she clapped along. But it was great, and super yummy, I highly recommend eating there. Then we walked around for a while, and Jill got to meet Princess Aurora (Aaron was sleeping). The second she said "Hi princess" Jill gave a coy smile and ate it all up.
I think we're going to take it easy tomorrow. Scott has his Rite of Initiation tomorrow morning, so we will all be at 11 o'clock mass. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but Scott is in R.C.I.A and is working to become apart of the Catholic faith.
And on a side note, today is my friend April's birthday (you can view her blog here). She has been a great friend, and like Lani said in her post, a great motivator to get out of the house. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it and just go all these places by myself, but she totally made me realize I could do it. Happy Birthday April!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails